TERMS & CONDITIONS CANCELLATION POLICY & GENERAL ENQUIRIES
– Your booking is not secured until payment is received
– all events and tastings must be paid for in advance.
– All bookings are refundable up to 2 weeks prior to the event date (less a 2% Administration Charge).
– Up to 1 week prior to the event, you may, if you are unable to attend a course/ tasting, send a substitute, or receive a refund voucher that may be used for payment against another course/tasting.
– Within 1 week of the event, you may, if you are unable to attend an event, send a substitute. No refunds will be provided.
– If you do not attend a booked tasting or event, no refund will apply except under exceptional circumstances, at the discretion of Food & Wine Tasting Ltd.
– Gift vouchers are non-refundable
– I reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any Tasting or event, however if you cannot attend at the new date it will be my duty to refund you with no charge.
– For Corporate & Private Tastings a deposit of 50% is payable 30 days prior to Tasting date, the other 50% are due within the next 15 days after the event.
– I reserve the right to ask any person to leave any event if their behaviour is deemed unacceptable or disruptive to others.
WSET Courses registration conditions
Your details may be used by us to keep you informed of the course on which you have registered and other news, events and offers.
Full payment must accompany the application form – we do not accept provisional booking and places will only be confirmed once payment is received. Bookings will only be accepted on valid forms with agreed student declaration.
Cancellations of confirmed places are accepted up to 12 working days prior to the start of the course. An administration fee of £25.00 will be deducted and the remainder of the course fee refunded to the payee. Transfers of a confirmed booking either to another course or applicant can be made up to 10 working days before the course start date on payment of a £25.00 admin fee + the cost of any additional study materials which may be applicable. Transfers cannot be carried forward to the next academic year. If a confirmed course booking is cancelled during the ten working days prior to the start of the course, or at any time after the start of the course, no refund or transfer of the course fees will be made. Examination dates are fixed to the course onto which you book and any transfer to an alternative date will incur an administration fee of £25.00. All transfer requests must be made in writing or by email (Stephanie@foodandwinetasting.co.uk) at least 7 working days before the original examination date. Transfer requests made within 7 working days of the examination date will incur the admin fee and cost of examination paper which will have been ordered via WSET Awards.
In case of failing at the examination you can re-sit to another date on the agreement of Food & wine Tasting Ltd, the cost is £60 for the Level 1 and £90 for the Level 2. If there is some avaibility you could be offer to attend to the the full class.
Course fees will be refunded in full minus any study materials already sent and any other charge already involved (only for specific requirement) if the Food & Wine Tasting Ltd changes a course date or cancels a course if enrolments do not reach the required minimum numbers – notification will be made in the 10 working days prior to the planned start date of the course.
Please note *all transfers are subject to availability on alternative course/examination dates.
NUT ALLERGY INFORMATION & SPECIAL DIETARY REQUIREMENTS
I regret that I cannot provide a nut-free environment for the preparation of dishes. If you or any of your guests have an allergy/food intolerance or require a vegetarian/ vegan meal, please advise me of this at the time of booking and I will do everything I can to accommodate you.
As a business it is our policy to encourage responsible drinking. We would refer you to Drinkaware’s website www.drinkaware.co.uk for further information. Furthermore, it is a stipulation of the Licensing Act 2003 that we do not serve alcohol at our in-house events to people who appear to be intoxicated. I do not serve alcohol to guests under the age of 18.